Monday 2 December 2013

Stripes.


This is one of my latest pieces of work for my photography course. My inspiration for this image was Antione D'Agata. He is a motion photographer who focuses on themes such as sex, drugs and mental state. At first this image was in colour but I decided to make it black and white because I believe it added more connotations to it. I want to take lots of portrait photographs and motion for my coursework because I believe it is what I am best at. I really like the contrast within this image. From the black and white, to Louise and the background. Personally this image has a lot of meanings. It reflects her mental state so it is not balanced. I like how you can see three faces within this image too rather than one big blurred on going right the way around. I have lots more photographs to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment